JOHNSON’S BEACH STAYS AHEAD OF THE CROWD
Johnson’s Beach always puts our guests first!
When coming to Johnson’s Beach, please observe the following personal responsibilities and guidance to all have a safe, healthy, and enjoyable summer.
YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guests who are not wearing masks attest to being fully vaccinated. However, unvaccinated guests must continue to wear masks, and we encourage continued social distancing.
- Stay home if anyone in your group has a fever or any other symptoms of Covid-19.
ON THE BEACH
- Reservations are required.
- We will continue to use a touch-less check-in process.
- Please check in with a crew member upon arrival.
IN THE CAMPGROUND AND CABINS
We will continue to use a touch-less check-in process. It has been expedited for minimal contact with our Camp Hosts. On the morning of your expected arrival, the invoice’s final payment is automatically processed to the credit used for the initial booking.
A welcome packet with your name will be posted on the bulletin board at the front of the camp office. In it, you will find:
- Your parking pass
- A map of the campground
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Daily Check-in is 3:00 p.m.
- Daily Check-out is 11:00 a.m.