Custom built tiny home cabin with hardwood floors, one king bed, kitchenette and ensuite with tile shower.
Max occupancy 2 people (including children).
Tiny homes are located within the campground – individual fire pit and picnic table provided with each unit.
Includes mini-bar fridge.
Please note that we do not allow pets in the tiny homes.
- Tiny homes have 1 king bed, kitchenette, and En-Suite Bathroom
- Accommodates a total of two guests (including children).
*Please note that all tiny homes are elevated and accessed by a small set of stairs.
- Picnic table and fire pit.
- Mini-Bar Fridge.
- Fold-down table and stools.
- Baseboard Heating Unit.
- Kitchenette, Including Hot Plate, Sink, Mini-Bar Fridge, Small Eating Area, Utensils, Plates, Glasses, Cookware.
- Coin Laundry Available in Camp Laundry.
*Direct access to the beach. Umbrella and boat reservations strongly encouraged.
*Please note that beach towels are not included.
- Valid driver’s license required at check-in for primary guest.
- 50% due at time of booking with the balance due at check-in.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cash or checks for deposits or payment of accommodations.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time for the lodge is 4pm on Friday. Check-in time for all other accommodations is daily from 3pm to 9pm.
- For late arrivals after 9pm, please contact Johnson’s Beach in advance. Call (707) 869-2022.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancellation period) of your reserved stay and are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations not made within the cancellation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret that there are no refunds on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
- The lodge can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests (including children), with up to 2 additional day-visitors (who must leave before 10pm). Maximum of 8 guests on the deck at any time.
- For our cabins, 2 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘kitchenette’ cabins, 4 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘sleeper’ cabins.
- For our tiny homes, 2 guest maximum (including children).
- For our campsites, 2 guests are included in rate. Additional guests over 2 people will cost $5 per person/per day with a maximum of 4 guests per site (including children).
- Please call for guidelines for our group camp site.
Supervision of Children
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Damage and Missing Items
- Any damaged or missing items in cabins or campsites will be the responsibility of the registered guest. Credit card of registered guest will be charged for any missing or damaged items.
Excessive Cleaning and Excessive Garbage Fees
- If cabins are left extremely dirty, guests may be charged an excessive cleaning fee.
- If garbage or trash is left on the campsite or improperly disposed of on the campground, guests may be charged an excessive garbage fee.
- Fees will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
Smoking, E-cigarettes, and Candles
- For the comfort and safety of our guests all cabins and decks are entirely smoke-free. Violation of this policy will result in a $300 charge which will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
- Dogs are permitted with a $50/pet fee for campsites.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times within property and are not to be left alone.
- Dogs are not permitted in the lodge
- Dogs are not permitted in the tiny homes.
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach.
- No other pets allowed.
Under federal law, ‘service animals’ are dogs trained to work or perform a task for the benefit of people with physical or mental disabilities. The work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the handler’s disability.
Dogs, pets or other animals, trained or untrained, whose sole purpose is to provide comfort, companionship or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the law and are not permitted at Johnson’s Beach.
- No weapons or firearms.
- Please respect your neighbors. By County Ordinance, noise must be kept at a non-disruptive level between 10pm and 9am, and outdoor amplified sound is not permitted at any time.