Also built in the 1920s, the cabins at Johnson’s Beach have a homespun charm all their own. Basic but not boring, these quaint wood frame cabins, located within the campground under a shady grove of sycamore and black walnut trees, are ideal for gently roughing it. For those looking to stay in for the night and cook in, several of our classic Russian River cabin rentals offer vintage kitchenettes, and each comes with everything needed for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Light daily housekeeping provided. This service includes making beds and refreshing bath towels upon request, but it does not include cleaning dishes for cabins with kitchenettes.
2 night minimum, 3 on long weekends and special events.
- 3 “Sleeper” Cabins with 2 Double Beds and En-Suite Bathroom
- 7 “Kitchenette” Cabins with 1 Queen Bed and En-Suite Bathroom
*Please note that all cabins are elevated and accessed by stairs.
- Small Deck and Chairs (some cabins have private decks)
- Mini-Bar Fridge
- Chair and Dresser
- Free Wi-Fi available – bring your own device to stream your favorite show or movie.
- Wall-Mounted Heating Unit
- Some Units with Vintage Kitchenette, Including Hot Plate, Sink, Mini-Bar Fridge, Small Eating Area, Utensils, Plates, Glasses, Cookware
*Please note that beach towels are not included.
Forgot something? Don’t worry. Johnson’s Beach offers firewood, fire starter, sunscreen, water and other items for sale. And don’t forgot about the snack-bar and boat house on the beach where you can find more food items, including beer and wine to enjoy on the beach.
- Valid driver’s license required at check-in for primary guest.
- 50% due at time of booking with the balance due at check-in.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cash or checks for deposits or payment of accommodations.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is daily from 3pm to 9pm.
- For late arrivals after 9pm, please contact Johnson’s Beach in advance. Call (707) 869-2022.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancelation period) of your reserved stay and is subject to a $20 cancelation fee.
- Cancelations not made within the cancelation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret to inform that we have a no refund policy on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
- For our cabins, 2 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘kitchenette’ cabins, 4 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘sleeper’ cabins.
- For our campsites, 2 guests are included in rate. Additional guests require a charge of $5 per person/per day with a maximum of 4 guests per site (including children).
- Please call for guidelines for our group camp site.
Supervision of Children
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Damage and Missing Items
- Any damaged or missing items in cabins or campsites will be the responsibility of the registered guest. Credit card of registered guest will be charged for any missing or damaged items.
Excessive Cleaning and Excessive Garbage Fees
- If cabins are left extremely dirty, guests may be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- If garbage or trash is left on the campsite or improperly disposed of on the campground, guests may be charged an additional garbage fee.
- Fees will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
Smoking, E-cigarettes, and Candles
- For the comfort and safety of our guests all cabins and decks are entirely smoke-free. Violation of this policy will result in a $300 charge which will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
- No pets.
- No weapons or firearms.
- Please respect your neighbors. By County Ordinance, noise must be kept at a non-disruptive level between 10pm and 9am, and outdoor amplified sound is not permitted at any time.