Step back in time with a stay at the historic Johnson’s Beach Lodge. Built in 1920, this unique vacation rental property offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 8 people. Nestled in the trees above the campground just steps away from the river, it’s a wonderful option amongst our Russian River cabin rentals for group and family vacations.
Weekly rental only – Lodge flips on Fridays.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
*Please note that while the Lodge is a one-level, single-family home, guests must be able to navigate stairs at the entranceway.
- Well-Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table for 8
- Large Deck with BBQ & Outdoor Dining Area
- Linens and Towels
- Cable TV & WiFi
- Two Parking Spots
- Central Heat
- Laundry Available On-Site
- Valid driver’s license required at check-in for primary guest.
- 50% due at time of booking with the balance due at check-in.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cash or checks for deposits or payment of accommodations.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is daily from 3pm to 9pm.
- For late arrivals after 9pm, please contact Johnson’s Beach in advance. Call (707) 869-2022.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Reservation may be canceled up to 14 days prior to the first night (cancelation period) of your reserved stay and is subject to a $20 cancelation fee.
- Cancelations not made within the cancelation period will result in the forfeiture of the first night’s stay.
- We regret to inform that we have a no refund policy on early departures or unused nights.
- No shows will be charged for the entire duration of the booking.
- For our cabins, 2 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘kitchenette’ cabins, 4 guests maximum (including children) in our ‘sleeper’ cabins.
- For our campsites, 2 guests are included in rate. Additional guests require a charge of $5 per person/per day with a maximum of 4 guests per site (including children).
- Please call for guidelines for our group camp site.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Damage and Missing Items
- Any damaged or missing items in cabins or campsites will be the responsibility of the registered guest. Credit card of registered guest will be charged for any missing or damaged items.
Excessive Cleaning and Excessive Garbage Fees
- If cabins are left extremely dirty, guests may be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- If garbage or trash is left on the campsite or improperly disposed of on the campground, guests may be charged an additional garbage fee.
- Fees will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
Smoking, E-cigarettes, and Candles
- For the comfort and safety of our guests all cabins and decks are entirely smoke-free. Violation of this policy will result in a $300 charge which will be charged to the credit card of registered guest.
- No pets.
- No weapons or firearms.
- Please respect your neighbors. By County Ordinance, noise must be kept at a non-disruptive level between 10pm and 9am, and outdoor amplified sound is not permitted at any time.